Healing Through Lucid Dreaming
Time & Location
About the Event
A lucid dream is a dream in which you become aware that you're dreaming. It's a powerful opportunity to solve problems, create new possibilities, take charge of your own healing, transform nightmares, and explore the depths of reality.
In this event, lucid dreaming expert, Dr. Clare Johnson and founder of Zaya, Nadeya Hassan, will explore the healing potential of lucid dreaming as well as the following:
- How to overcome traumas in lucid dreaming
- How to stop nightmares through lucid dreaming
- How to promote creativity through lucid dreaming
- How to heal the body in lucid dreaming
- How can I help my child with his/her nightmares?
- How do time, space and physics work in lucid dreams?
About Dr. Clare Johnson
Clare R. Johnson, PhD, is a world-leading expert on lucid dreaming. She is Vice President and Board Director of the current largest dream organization, the International Association for the Study of Dreams. Her work on lucid dreaming has been featured in documentaries, magazines, radio shows, and television. She is a regular speaker at international dream conferences, both in the United States and in Europe, and she leads lucid dream workshops and courses on how to unlock the creative and healing potential of dreams.
Learn more about Dr. Clare Johnson here: https://deepluciddreaming.com/about-clare-johnson-lucid/